Courses for IELTS
Do you need help to prepare for your IELTS test? ECC offers a course which is taught
by qualified English language teachers experienced in IELTS preparation.
Preparation Course for IELTS
ECC offers a course in IELTS preparation, taught by qualified English language teachers. The course provides candidates with tips and strategies on how to approach each section of the test.
Why take this course?
- To help you prepare for your test
- The course covers all parts of the test in detail
- Provides strategies on how to approach each of the test components
- In-class practice of tasks
- Taught by qualified English language teachers experienced in IELTS preparation
- Great preparation for candidates who are doing the test for the first time
- Helps candidates who've done the test before to improve on problem areas
Duration: 15 hours (the final session is split into academic and writing sessions to cater for student needs)
Class days: Tuesday and Thursday for 4 weeks
Class time: 6:00 - 8:00pm
Cost: $270.00 (GST inclusive) per student
Location: Only available at Mt Lawley Campus
Course start dates 2017:
- 10 January
- 7 March
- 2 May
- 27 June
- 22 August
- 17 October
Please note that these courses cannot be used by student-visa holders as their principal course of study.