Edith Cowan College (ECC) has engaged Navitas Professional to provide ECC graduates with work placement internships, mentoring support, interview coaching sessions and career readiness workshops. This collaboration offers Edith Cowan College graduates the opportunity to gain real-world experience with industry and valuable employability skills. These work placements are offered during breaks in their formal university studies to enhance the student experience.
This placement opportunity with Navitas Professional (valued at $2,300) is offered to ECC graduates free of charge.
What’s included in the Navitas Professional Work Placement?
- Up to 12 weeks of supervised work placement in an Australian company which will boost your job opportunities, advance your career and build important industry links
- Access to 3 Navitas Professional preparation workshops to help with the work placement providing key employability skills
- Access to a resume tool to help get students ready for employment
- Navitas Professional work placements are available to students who enrol in ECC Diploma or PQP programs between June 2018 and February 2020
- ECC graduates can only access the Navitas Professional work placements once they enrol at ECU
- Students have 2.5 years to access the work placement after they complete studying at ECC
- The work placement starts in year 2 or 3 at ECU
- Commencement of Navitas Professional work placements will be negotiated with ECC graduates and undertaken at an appropriate time to meet their needs
Note: This Internship is separate from any Work Integrated Placement provided by ECU.
For more information, visit: www.navitas-professional.edu.au/industry-partners/unpaid-internships/