Edith Cowan College is offering free, guaranteed internships for up to 12 weeks for ECC students valued at $2,300.
Internships help students to gain the hands-on industry experience and employability skills needed to help them stand out from their peers when they graduate.
What’s included in the internship program?
- Up to 12 weeks of supervised internship in an Australian company which will boost your job opportunities, advance your career and build important industry links
- Access to 3 preparation workshops to help with the internship placement providing key employability skills
- Access to a resume tool to help get students ready for employment
- Eligible to students who enrol in Diploma or PQP programs between June 2018 and February 2020
- Students can only access the internship program when they enrol at ECU
- Students have 2.5 years to access the internship after they complete studying at ECC
- The internship starts in year 2 or 3 at ECU
- Commencement of internships will be worked out with students and undertaken at the appropriate time that meets their needs
Note: This Internship is separate from any Work Integrated Placement provided by ECU.