Edith Cowan College (ECC) works together with Navitas Professional to provide students with internship placements, mentoring support, interview coaching sessions and career readiness workshops. This is offered to ECC students free of charge and valued at $2,300.
Internships help students to gain the hands-on industry experience and employability skills needed to help them stand out from their peers when they graduate.
What’s included in the internship program?
- Up to 12 weeks of supervised internship in an Australian company which will boost your job opportunities, advance your career and build important industry links
- Access to 3 preparation workshops to help with the internship placement providing key employability skills
- Access to a resume tool to help get students ready for employment
- Eligible to students who enrol in Diploma or PQP programs between June 2018 and February 2020
- Students can only access the internship program when they enrol at ECU
- Students have 2.5 years to access the internship after they complete studying at ECC
- The internship starts in year 2 or 3 at ECU
- Commencement of internships will be worked out with students and undertaken at the appropriate time that meets their needs
Note: This Internship is separate from any Work Integrated Placement provided by ECU.