Things to do in Perth
If you’re looking for something to do when taking a break from your studies, why not try some of these activities?
- Catch a ferry from the Barrack Street Jetty to South Perth
- Have a picnic or barbeque in Kings Park and climb the DNA tower
- Watch a free movie at the Northbridge Piazza
- Go shopping at the Fremantle (‘Freo’) markets
- Visit Caversham Wildlife Park
- Go bushwalking at Kalamunda National Park
- Visit the wineries in the Swan Valley
- Have fish and chips at Kailis Brothers in Fremantle
- Enjoy unreal beaches and see quokkas at Rottnest Island
- Cycle along the Swan River foreshore
- Watch the sunset from Cottesloe Beach
- Go bird watching at Lake Monger and see the magnificent black swans
Come and visit the vibrant, energetic city of Perth!