Preparation Course for PTE
The Preparation Course for PTE Academic consists of four 3-hour sessions and is designed to familiarise students with the format of the PTE test*.
Students are guided through strategies for the 3 sections of the PTE: Speaking and Writing; Reading; and Listening. The course is taught by a qualified and experienced English language teacher.
For each of the 20 task types, students will be offered:
- Test strategies and language skills
- Exposure to computer-based examples
In the final session, students will take a full, graded practice PTE test in ECC’s modern computer labs.
Important to know
- $275.00 (include materials and practice test)
- Tuesday and Thursday evenings, 5.30-8.30pm, 4 sessions over 2 weeks
- 12 hours total (9 hours teacher tuition plus a 3-hour graded test)
- Maximum of 20 per class
- Location: Joondalup Campus West
- $275 per person, payable with the application form
*This course does not intend to improve your English language skills. PTE Academic is a computer based test
To book, print and complete the application form and pay.
Building 80, ECU Joondalup Campus West
10 Injune Way, Joondalup, WA 6027
Contact the ECC Pearson Test Centre:
Phone: 6279 1110