Study Tours and ELICOS Teacher Training courses
Edith Cowan College (ECC) has extensive experience in designing and organising study tours; we specialise in English language (ELICOS) programs and ELICOS Teacher Training courses.
English Language Study Tours
ECC is now offering online study tour experiences, delivered by fully qualified and experienced ELICOS teachers. Students will still be able to develop communicative and academic skills in a way that is interactive and builds confidence.
Students will be in an online class with their own fully qualified teacher. The content can be delivered full or part-time and courses can commence throughout the year (except during study breaks) within AWST business hours.
We accept a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 18 students per class.
Please contact us with your requirements for an indicative fee per participant.
Please note that these courses are not available to student visa holders as their principal course.
English Language Teacher Training courses
Your online professional development experience of a lifetime starts with ECC! Our teacher training courses will enhance your knowledge, skills and confidence in delivering English language programs.
For more information, including fees, sample timetable and course requirements, please email email@example.com for the Teacher Training brochure.
Teacher training participants need an overall minimum of IELTS 5.5. Please note that these courses are not available to student visa holders as their principal course.
Top 5 reasons to choose ECC
- Quality - Qualified and motivated trainers with postgraduate English language teaching (ELT) qualifications
- Experience - Experienced teachers, most with 15+ years of academic excellence in Australia and abroad delivering ELT training programs
- Online delivery - Delivered virtually using Zoom/webinars, supported with engaging resources and content tailored to your needs
- Practical - Participants engage with the material and each other in real-time learning opportunities
- Support - Ongoing individual and group feedback is provided throughout the course
If you would like to know more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org