Skip to Main Content
Off campus males looking at laptop outdoors

Find an agent

Edith Cowan College (ECC) has a network of representatives all over the world. In most cases, there will be at least one ECC representative in your city.

A ECC representative is available to assist you with your application to study with Navitas.

They will also be able to assist you with selecting the right course, applying for your studies, provide you with advice on how to apply for your student visa, apply for accommodation and also assist you with the transition to your studies in Perth.

The list below provides the contact details of ECC College representatives around the world.

If you plan on seeking immigration advice or assistance, we recommend you use a migration agent who is a registered member from the Office of the Migration Registration Authourity (OMARA). OMARA registered agents must meet high professional standards and their conduct is regulated, including the fees they are allowed to charge.  To find an OMARA registered migration agent, click here Register of Migration Agents

If you wish to use an unregistered agent outside of Australia, ensure  you understand what you can reasonably expect from them and know your options if the agent acts incompetently, dishonestly or fraudulently. If you suspect an unregistered migration agent is engaging in criminal behaviour, you should report them to your local law enforcement authority and inform your local immigration office.

Back to Top