Use these resources for tips on staying healthy, happy and safe while you complete your studies with us.
ECC has a dedicated Student Counsellor to provide free and confidential counselling services to currently enrolled students. Especially during COVID-19, you may experience stress and challenges when studying virtually.
Our Student Counsellor can:
● Give you individual support
● Act as an advocate
● Assist in the event of a personal crisis or emergency.
If you need specialised support or treatment, the Student Counsellor will provide guidance and/or referral letters. The Student Counsellor is willing and able to discuss any topic including:
● Difficulties with studying, worrying about achievement, doing presentations and exams
● Finding study, life and work balance
● Death of a family member, close friend or fellow student
● Homesickness and difficulties in adjusting to life in Australia
● Issues around identity or sexuality
● Relationship problems
● Sexual assault
● Sexual health, pregnancy or contraception
● Stress, anxiety or depression
● Thoughts about self-harm or suicide
● Time management
Make one-on-one appointments by emailing Amber Roche at Amber.Roche@navitas.com .
If you just need a space to de-stress and unwind, ECU has a Zen space on campus for students who want to relax between classes. This initiative is made possible through the support of Lotterywest, the WA Government and StudyPerth.