If you’re struggling with the transition to student life, know that you don’t ever have to go through it alone. Learn more about counselling services offered to Edith Cowan students.
ECC has dedicated learning advisors to support your studies. You can make one-on-one appointments via email. We can help you with:
● Language skills (writing, reading, listening, speaking, grammar, vocabulary & pronunciation)
● Study skills (planning studies, time management, referencing, etc)
● Basic IT skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, internet search, Google Drive)
● Numeracy skills
If you have specific questions about your course, feel free to contact our Academic Program Coordinators directly:
● Niva Kaspi – Commerce, Communications and Creative Industries, Hotel Management
● Mike Barker – Health
● Willem Johannes Vantuil – Computing/IT, Engineering
● Rajinder Kaur - Foundation, PQP
The Student and Academic Services Team is here to help every student during their studies. If you have any questions, you can just ask.
Phone: +61 8 6279 1100
Address: 10 Injune Way, Joondalup WA 6027
Our business hours are: Monday to Friday, from 8:00am till 5:00pm (closed Wednesday 9:30am till 11:00am).
Once you have started studying with ECC, join the ECC current student Facebook group for peer support. Here you will find information about:
● Useful webinars/workshop
● Study/exam tips
● Campus events live streaming
● Graduation notice and other important announcement