With options in commerce, communications, hotel management, IT, engineering and health science and so many other choices, there’s a course to suit your goals at ECC.
You can expect a fun-filled and relaxed event where you will meet new students and ECC staff, and get all the information and assistance you need to enrol and get started with your studies. You’ll also hear about the support services available to you, like academic support, student wellbeing and student services.
Before you attend Orientation Day, we will send you an online Orientation Induction, which is compulsory for all new students. By attending Orientation, you are ensuring that you are enrolled and organised before you officially start your classes.
● Create your timetable
● Activate your Student Portal access
● Access the free Wi-Fi on campus
● Meet with our friendly ECC staff and student leaders
● Make new friends
● Engage in a range of fun activities (quizzes, campus tours, icebreakers)
● Learn about the services and facilities that are available to you as a student
● And much more!
The date of your Orientation Day will depend on your course, as per your Letter of Offer.
● A photo identification document (passport, ID, driver licence)
● A copy of your ECC Offer Letter
● Personal student logins for ECC and ECU provided via email
● Details of your Australian address and phone contacts
● Passport (international students only)
● Student visa details (international students only)
Find tips on your best transport and parking options.