Learn more about one of the world's most liveable cities - the place you'll call home if you choose to study at the Edith Cowan University campus.
With three campuses, Edith Cowan University is the second largest university in Western Australia. Joondalup Campus West is approximately 25 kms from the city centre and easily accessible by public transport. The campus is within a 10-minute walk from the Joondalup train station, or you can opt to use the free CAT bus service to take you directly to the campus. ECC’s Diploma programs are offered on Joondalup Campus West.
The Mount Lawley campus is close to the Perth city centre (5 kms) and is easily accessible by public transport. ECC’s English programs are offered on the Mount Lawley campus.
Edith Cowan College students are able to access all of the University’s state-of- facilities, in addition to those available to them at ECC. Facilities available to students include:
● Computer labs equipped with the latest technology
● Science lab equipped for biology, chemistry, physics and electrical classes
● Free high-speed wireless internet access throughout the campus
● Recently renovated ECU Library
● Spacious modern classrooms with state-of-the-art multimedia facilities
● Access to food outlets including the cafeteria, bar, and alfresco coffee shops
● Transport direct to the campus (free CAT bus to Joondalup campus)
● Access to ECU sports centre and ECC social activities
● ECU Medical Centre
● Student counsellor on campus
● 24 hour campus security
● Student Village