The various payment options accepted by ECC are listed below:
Western Union GlobalPay for Studnets
At Edith Cowan College we use Western Union GlobalPay for Students to make it easier for you to pay your international tuition fee payment. You can pay from your bank account with a telegraphic transfer or use a credit card.
Benefits of Western Union GlobalPay for Students:
- It's easy, fast and affordable to pay tuition and other expenses.
- Make payments online, in-person or bank transfer.
- Pay student fees and expenses in your home currency.1
- Avoid foreign exchange conversion charges.2
- Get peace of mind you are getting a great deal. If you find a lower price from your bank, we will match it. Learn more here. 3
- Track payment status updates via text and email.4
- Your payments are generally processed in just 2 to 5 business days.
- You can choose from a wide selection of payment methods that are popular in your home country. *
Services to customers may not be available in all countries, territories, and currencies.
In limited circumstances, transaction fees may apply.
Terms and Conditions apply
If selected by payors. Message and data rates may apply.
*Visa and Mastercard are available in specific jurisdictions only. Note: Due to banking regulations, not all currencies are available. If your home currency isn't offered, you can pay in another currency.
A step-by-step guide to assist you with how to make your payment on WU® GlobalPay for Students is available here
BPAY (via phone or internet banking)
BPAY is the online payment system in Australia which enables you to pay a bill using your Australian bank account.
ECC BPAY Biller Code is: 979286
BPAY reference number: check your offer letter or Provisional Invoice
Credit card payments can only be accepted in person, at one of our counters. Please come to our Welcome Centre at the Joondalup campus (10 Injune Way, Joondalup) or our Mount Lawley campus (Building 10, 2 Bradford Street Mount Lawley).
Payments for returning students
Payments can be made via our Student Portal.
Students (Australian Citizens and Permanent humanitarian visa holders) may be eligible for FEE-HELP, a government loan scheme. FEE-HELP may assist students to pay all or part of their tuition fees.
Students who are eligible for FEE-HELP will receive a 'Request for FEE-HELP Assistance' form which will be provided on request prior to commencement of studies. Please note that FEE-HELP is only available for Diploma programs.